Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Logos Global Bible Reader Program

If you have not heard about this program you have to get it, and I am not just saying that because I am a Logos fan-boy. First of all it is FREE! and works incredibly well with a clean look and feel. It is pre-loaded with the King James and ESV bible versions and a solid array of reading programs to choose from. I have it on my home computer and work computer to help me stay on track. Give it a try, you have nothing to lose and everything to gain, especially if you are one of those that according to Logos research falls off of your reading schedule in March.




What it is in their words:

Global Bible Reader helps you stay on track with your daily Bible readings by connecting you to a community of people all following the same reading schedule. Global Bible Reader presents you with today’s reading, keeps track of your progress, and lets you communicate with everyone else who’s reading with you.

No comments: