Tuesday, April 18, 2006

T4G: Band of Bloggers. How to ask Questions to the Panel

Below are the directions from Timmy Brister on how to ask questions to those on the panel:

Questions have been asked about the discussion and how it will be moderated. Here is what I am asking for those of you attending. Because the length is only one hour, not every question stirring in our minds will be able to be addressed. Therefore, I am asking you to think though 5-10 questions concerning blogging, the gospel, and the glory of God and email them to me (at gospelcentral@yahoo.com).
I will in turn present them to the moderator. This will also give you time to consider thoughtfully what exactly you would like to ask these guys and will ensure that our discussion is fruitful and substantive. Please have your questions emailed to me no later than this Sunday, April 23, 2006. I will turn them in that following Monday morning.

As I mentioned earlier, following the panel discussion will be plenty of time to hang out and fellowship with one another. I have more details yet to mention, so please stay tuned for more to come.

No comments: