Wednesday, June 14, 2006

GREETINGS

I am delighted that Nick has asked me to begin blogging with him and Chris. I want to extend a very special thank you to Murrieta Valley Church for helping Nick become the great man that he is in the Lord Jesus. I know that he misses MVC a lot, a part of his heart is still there. I look forward to meeting the guy’s at MVC that he speaks so highly about. I appreciate so much the group from Fido-O; continue your great service to the Lord and may other great men like Nick be raised up out of your fellowship. Please continue to pray for him as he ministers to the flock of New Life Baptist Church. Pray for his strength and endurance; many of you know that he is working a full-time job in addition to ministering at the church.

Let me take a moment and introduce myself. My name is Ryan Carpenter. I have been in the pastorate for seven years. Currently, I am pasturing an hour south of Wichita, KS. I went to Midwestern Baptist Th. Seminary in Kansas City and now Southeastern in North Carolina. I have been married for 12 years to Tammy and have four girls, that is right four little girls. I figure that the boys will come much sooner than later.

To all my pastor brothers reading this post; may you continue to serve the Lord in obedience and faithfulness to His Word. To Him be the glory and the honor. We need brothers in Christ in the ministry everywhere who will hold up one another arms. God bless you in your service of the Master today.

No comments: