Saturday, September 23, 2006

Pulpit Magazine

I cannot tell you how thrilled I am to be able to have the opportunity to read the updated Pulpit Magazine of the Shepherds' Fellowship every day. I can now enjoy great articles from John MacArthur and others from the Masters' Seminary all the time.

After reviewing this magazine I love it! This one quote on evangelism speaks volumes. "Paul's evangelism method ends with a simple, powerful point: tell them to repent or be judged." Please don't get me wrong; there is nothing wrong with persuading a person to be saved, but it is interesting that many Pasotors and Christians these days try all sorts of gimicks in evangelism. It is clear that the apostle Paul didn't have a seeker sensitive approach to it at all.

Click here for magazine and mark sfpulpit.com today.

No comments: